After-hours Legal Intake Services
Posted on Friday, April 21st, 2023 at 11:25 am
Modern law firms need after-hours legal intake services. Has your law firm ever received calls or emails during non-business hours, on weekends, or on holidays? Your in-house intake team may be able to follow up on most of these leads during business hours, but chances are, without an immediate response, the potential client has moved on.
Clients contact law firms during high-stress and emotional times, and they are looking for support and assistance as soon as possible. An afterhours legal intake service can help your firm capture every potential lead and get more conversions than ever before. What’s even better is that you and your in-house staff don’t have to worry about manning the phones or emails after hours.
How do After-hours Legal Intake Services Benefit Law Firms?
At Legal Conversion Center, our afterhours legal intake agents take care of your potential clients and leads that come in during your off hours. By partnering with us, you can better focus your attention where it is needed, when it is needed most. An afterhours call center can be highly beneficial for law firms for several reasons:
Legal issues can arise at any time of the day or night. Clients may need urgent assistance outside of regular office hours, and having an after-hours call center ensures that someone is available to take their call and provide assistance. Law firms that offer 24/7 availability to speak with a live person report more conversions and client satisfaction.
With an afterhours call center, law firms can respond quickly to urgent client needs, such as emergencies, arrests, or accidents. This can help build trust with clients and improve their overall experience with the law firm. Many afterhours legal call centers provide services that accept and redirect collect calls to attorneys who are on-call. This is an especially important benefit for attorneys who handle criminal cases.
Improved Customer Service
Clients appreciate it when they can get in touch with their lawyers easily, especially during difficult times. An afterhours call center can provide this convenience and help law firms stand out from their competitors.
Reduced Workload for Attorneys
An afterhours call center can help reduce the workload for attorneys, as they won’t need to be available around the clock to take calls. This can allow them to focus on other important tasks and improve their work-life balance.
Law firms spend a great deal of time and money on advertising. When potential leads go to waste because there is no one available to answer a call or email, those advertising dollars are also wasted. Working with an afterhours legal intake service can save your law firm money, and improve the return on your investment (ROI).
Do I Need to Hire a Full-Service Call Center?
Call center services can play a crucial role for a business by providing a dedicated team of professionals to manage customer inquiries and support. You may be able to find a strictly afterhours intake service to meet your needs during non-business hours, but there are many benefits to working with a full-service call center.
Here are some key ways that a full-service call center services can benefit your law firm:
- Improved Customer Experience: Call center services provide customers with a dedicated point of contact for support and inquiries. This can improve customer satisfaction by providing prompt, helpful, and personalized service.
- Increased Efficiency: Call center services can handle a large volume of calls efficiently, freeing up internal resources to focus on other areas of the business.
- Cost-Effective: Outsourcing call center services can be cost-effective compared to hiring and training an internal team, especially for smaller businesses.
- Better Data Collection: Call center services can collect valuable data about customer interactions, which can be used to improve products and services, as well as inform marketing and sales strategies.
For law firms, outsourcing intake, no matter what time of day, can be a great way to boost productivity and efficiency while getting more leads and conversions.
Why You Need after-hours legal Intake Services
If you are considering partnering with an afterhours legal intake service, Legal Conversion Center is the best team for the job. LCC offers a wide range of legal intake services, including web response, contract acquisition services, case management integration, and much more.
The benefits of our afterhours and web response services include:
- 24/7 availability with a live operator
- Fully customizable scripts to represent your brand
- Flexible options for delivering messages to your clients
- Simple and affordable pricing
- Spanish support
- Agents who are fully trained in HIPAA compliance
- Agents who are trained in legal terminology and empathy
At LCC, quality and conversions are the focus of our intake services for law firms. We use a 32-point grading system to ensure that our after-hours intake services consistently meet your goals.